Thursday, October 2, 2008

WOW... I won another Blog Award...YAY... Me...



Cassandra from Shabby Tagger gave me the Gold Star Award... WOW...Thank You... I'm so blushing now...cause thats two awards in one day...YAY Me... LOL...sending you tons and tons of hugs...

Here are the rules for this award:


If you receive this award, you must pass it on to 3 other blogs.
If you have already received this award, you don't need to pass it on.
You must post on the chosen winners blogs to let them know about the award.

So I'm new to all this Blogging... Now who to choose

1.)Jessica of Scraps By Jessica Without your Great Scrapkits I wouldnt be able to make the wonderful Quick Pages I am offering as Freebies... Luv Ya and sending you tons and tons of Hugs...

2.) Kyra of With A Russian/Dutch Heart... Hugs girly thanks for helping me get lots and lots of downloads on my freebie Quick Pages and for posting my Blog Link on your page.... Sending you tons and tons of hugs.....

3.) Jessica Woods of Gothic Inspirations What can I say your just a wonderful person... and keep up the great work on your kits... the more Kits you offer the more quick pages I get to make... lol...Sending Hugs your way...

1 comment:

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments and for my award! Hugs!!