Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WOW!... I Won Another AWARD!!!!

It looks like I've received another award to add to my
little collection :)
I've received this award from:
Caitlin AKA Cupcake Sprinkles By Caitlin

Thank you bunches ♥





This award is called the "ProximidadeAward"
or
"Friendship Around The World Award".
Originally this award was written in spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs
that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship
around the world.
And now I have to pass this award on to 8 blogs.....


1. Jessica Scraps By Jessica
2. Jessica Woods Gothic Inspirations
3. Missy Divine Intentionz
4. Kyra With a Russian Dutch Heart
5. Cassandra Shabby Tagger
6. Missy and Yvette Misfit Scraps
7. Weescotslass Creations
8. Aussie Chic Tutorials

No comments: