Thursday, October 2, 2008

I won my 1st Blog Award...YAY!



With A Russian/Dutch Heart Design gave me my very 1st Blog Award... Thank you so Much... I am very honored that you choose me... Sending tons and tons of hugs your way...


Here are the rules for the blogs I nominate:

1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4.Put links of those blogs on yours.

5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated...

Now its my turn to Nomimate...hmmm....

1.) Scraps by Jessica...I nominate you cause without your great kits I wont make these great Quick Pages...Ohh and I love all your Tutorials at Twisted Euphoria Hugs

2.) JuJu Bee Scrapbook Corner... What can I say about you hmmm... I miss our Chats... Hugs

3.)Divine Intentionz... I love all your Freebies...LOL

4.)Gothic Inspirations... I love all your kits...

5.) The Scrapin Cop... I love all the goodies you come up with

6.) WeecotslassCreations I love all your Masks....Keep up the great work...Hugs

7.) Aussie Chic Tutorials I love your Tutorials

No comments: